We got a pretty sweet DC movie display at work. Even though I’m a huge Batman fan I really wish we had a better hero variety.
Some C2E2 Pictures.
- My awesome nerdy family
- Artist Carla Wyzgala, I bought some art from her a couple months back on the internet. So it was really cool to actually meet her.
- The Toy Hunter (Jordan Hembrough) & I
- Holding in my excitement… & pee.
- Here I am with Astrid from (How to Train Your Dragon)
- The Predator choking me out. He was one ugly motherfucker
- An artist named CJ Draden making some really awesome mirror art
- CJ Draden glass art
- I went for the Catwoman & Mr. Potatoehead, the other things were awesome bonus’ I found. I also got Jessica something that isn’t pictured.
C2E2 was awesome. It was our first time going to a convention on Saturday & it was a great decision. There was a ton of people which was a pro & con. Pro= we got to see a ton of awesome cosplays, Con= it was hard to walk around.
I wasn’t too fond of the set up with the huge eatery in the middle splitting up the booths, but that’s literally my only complaint.
Just bought these lovely little gems. They were the very last ones the site was offering, and I would kick my ass if I didn’t get them.
So now I’m done buying for myself. I’ve spent way too much money these past 2 weeks.