My new desktop background.
We got a pretty sweet DC movie display at work. Even though I’m a huge Batman fan I really wish we had a better hero variety.
Some pictures I took at work.
- I thought it was ridiculous that there were 4 different copies of Safe Haven.
- Then I’ve never heard of “The Oranges” and thought the cast looked great, so I’m wondering of anyone on Tumblr has seen it.
- Then I found all these bluray/tin movies. I want to buy a ton of them. Batman & Batman returns because I don’t own them on BR yet, Shawshank & The Departed because they are on my list of movies to get for when I move out.
- Then the landscape is from when I walked out of work.
Batman carseat, only $150. I’ll totally take one, I’ll have to talk to Jessica about seriously getting this.
Lego Justice League | This was amazing! It was created by YouTuber forrestfire101, and I think the outcome of it is great! It’s got a decent plot, and it pokes fun at everything we know about the Justice League superheroes. Like Batman’s traumatic past, how annoying Robin is, how useless Aquaman is, and more. I thought the short was funny and entertaining, so I hope you enjoy it!
Some C2E2 Pictures.
- My awesome nerdy family
- Artist Carla Wyzgala, I bought some art from her a couple months back on the internet. So it was really cool to actually meet her.
- The Toy Hunter (Jordan Hembrough) & I
- Holding in my excitement… & pee.
- Here I am with Astrid from (How to Train Your Dragon)
- The Predator choking me out. He was one ugly motherfucker
- An artist named CJ Draden making some really awesome mirror art
- CJ Draden glass art
- I went for the Catwoman & Mr. Potatoehead, the other things were awesome bonus’ I found. I also got Jessica something that isn’t pictured.
C2E2 was awesome. It was our first time going to a convention on Saturday & it was a great decision. There was a ton of people which was a pro & con. Pro= we got to see a ton of awesome cosplays, Con= it was hard to walk around.
I wasn’t too fond of the set up with the huge eatery in the middle splitting up the booths, but that’s literally my only complaint.
No matter how many times I change my background, I always end up putting it back to something Batman related.
This guy built an awesome batcave theater in his basement and I’m completely jealous.